If you would like to advertise then please download our Advertising Rates and Technical Specifications sheet and complete. You can return it to us by emailling it to email@example.com
The West Coast Escape Magazine is a biannual publication and will offer our readers insight into the vast variety of possibilities that exist in our region.
This magazine will be dedicated to this region and its people. Referred to as the second Garden Route, the West Coast has become ever more popular for local and international tourists. The area boasts spectacular scenery, offers animal and floral kingdoms and show cases a diversity of beauty and history. The ‘’Weskus’’ claims its ow n culture and the locals pride themselves on traditional hospitality that can only be found in this unique part of Southern Africa.
Therefore, this publication will be specifically designed to advise and educate a large percentage of local and internatonal travelers, as we have the most popular getaways which need direct exposure and marketing.
Each edition features :
- West Coast News
- Community organisations, the people and the work they do,
- Hotels, self-catering accommodation, guest houses, B&B’s and event venues
- A travelers section
- Featured towns off the beaten track
- A platform for local artists and photographers
- Lifestyle articles
- Reports and articles on sports, recreation and local events
- Shopping on the West Coa st
- Sections for local business, tour guides, golf resorts, restaurants, wine farms,
- Industry and agriculture
- Weddings and specialevents
Market research has established that readers in this region prefer an informative product and would prefer to maintain and use this information for a longer period rather than receive continuous copies. West Coast Escape Magazine is issued twice a year in December and June, ensuring a high return for advertisers’ investment through a longer ‘shelf life’.
Distribution of West Coast Escape Magazine is through several strategic channels:
- On sale at leading retail outlets such as Shoprite Checkers
- Pick n Pay and Spar throughout the Western Cape and surrounds
- Via Tourism Bureaus in and around the West Coast
- To a selected list of high-value individua ls and companies
- Through advertisers in the publication