500 g filleted blacktail
500 ml court bouillon
250 ml cream, lightly whipped
60 g butter, softened
250 ml dry sherry
2 tbs lemon juice Salt
15 ml powdered gelatin
- Fold in the cream, then stir in the butter, sherry and lemon juice .
- Allow to cool, then place the poached fish in a bowl and pound until
- Place the blacktail in an ovenproof Pour in the court bouillon, cover and poach at 180 °C for about 20 minutes.
- Blend thoroughly and season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Slake and heat the gelatine according to the instructions on the packet, and stir into the fish mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly oiled mould leave to set in the refrigerator overnight.