- 2-3 crayfish
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Sour cream to taste
- Tomato sauce
- Peri-Peri to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spices for fish to taste
- Chopped onion to taste
- Minced garlic to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Steam the crayfish until
- Rinse them and leave to cool down well.
- Break off the tails, clean and de-vein, and chop into small chunks.
- Take as much of the meat out of the legs and body (use a toothpick to get all the bits) and add to the tail meat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, using small amounts and adjusting the quantities to taste.
- Place in the fridge until well chilled
- Serve on a bed of lettuce as a starter, or an accompaniment at a fish braai.