- Butterfly the chicken, wash well and push down to flatten
- Mix together 80 ml fresh, chopped herbs with the 100 ml butter and the soft feta cheese.
- Add the rind of 1 lemon and mix well.
- Carefully part the skin from the meat on the top of the chicken breast and stuff the gap with the above mixture
- Season with salt and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and veggies
Add some lemon quarters to the baking dish (optional) and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes at 180 °C. Baste continuously