A selection of fresh lettuce leaves
1 ripe avocado
Edible flowers of your choice
45 ml olive oil
15 ml fresh lemon juice
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed
Castor sugar to taste (to balance out the lemon juice)
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Take as much leaves as desired and arrange on a platter.
- Quarter the avocado lengthwise and peel, then slice again lengthwise into strips.
- Arrange the avocado on the bed of lettuce along with the edible
- Combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a shaker or well sealed
- Shake until the oil and lemon juice are well combined .
- Drizzle over the salad before serving.