BROCCOLI, ROCKET AND BLUE CHEESE SOUP
1 clove garlic, crushed large grated potato
100g crumbled blue cheese (I used Simonzola)
1 litre chicken stock
5 ml salt
80 ml olive oil
- Saute the onion and garlic in the
- Add broccoli and cook for a few minutes
- Add the potato and stock and boil until the vegetables are tender (±10 minutes).
- Add the fresh rocket to the cooked soup.
- Puree until smooth, heat through and add the cream and the blue cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Do not boil
- Serve with some more crumbled blue cheese and rocket