GARLIC AND FETA FOCCACIA
(Makes 2 flat round breads)
500 g cake flour
packet instant yeast
80ml olive oil
350ml lukewarm water
Topping:50 ml olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
250 ml crumbled feta cheese
maldon salt and black pepper to taste
- Sift together the salt and Mix in the instant yeast
- Mix together the water and olive oil and add to the flour to make a dough.
- Knead well to make an elastic dough and place in a lightly oiled dish, cover with clingfilm and leave in a warm place to prove.
- Double in volume and knock back.
- Divide in 2 and press into 2 greased pizza pans with your hands.
- Mix the topping ingredients, make dents with fingers, add topping and leave in warm place to rise.
- Bake for ±20 minutes at 200 °